The term ‘Opto Circuits (India) Limited’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #83, Electronics City, Bengaluru – 560 100, Karnataka, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for informational use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All information provided on this website is provided on an “AS IS” basis and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The information on this website is not intended or recommended as a substitute for medical advice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim against you for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Opto Circuits (India) Limited's prior written consent.
- This website is controlled and operated from India. This website is intended for use by residents of India. If you are a non-Indian resident, you may access this site at your own risk and are responsible to comply with local law and regulations, if applicable. Any reference to products or services on this website, do not imply that we intend to announce or offer products or services in your country.
- Opto Circuits (India) Limited generates and maintains this Website from India and Indian Laws will have exclusive jurisdiction over this Website. The User hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Bengaluru regarding any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Website.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the website administrator on the board line number +91 80 2852 1040 / 41 / 42.